I have been tagged by James @ This is My Truth – blogger and creator of this super fun tag – to participate is his awesome Truth-or-Dare themed book tag!
- Create your own new post and call it “Tag: This-Is-My-Truth-Now” and be sure to include in your tags the words — without quotes — “ThisIsMyTruthNow Tag”
- Be sure to mention the person who tagged you and maybe tell everyone something interesting about the person who tagged you.
- Include a link to the original post (https://thisismytruthnow.com/2017/05/31/tag-this-is-my-truth-now/) mentioning the creator of this tag (James @ This is My Truth) so we can see how many people choose to play along.
- Choose 12 bloggers to tag and include a link to their latest post, so others can check them out and meet new people.
- Answer all 12 questions in The Challenge Questions section, but replace the 12th question with your own new one around telling the truth or revealing something interesting about yourself — you can leave the existing if you can’t think of something. (comment your answers to my question below before you change and post)
- Make sure to add your own DARE to your tagged guests at the bottom of the post!
- If you haven’t been tagged, but you want to play along, you can totally jump on in and post responses to the tag on your blog.
- Include these rules when you copy/paste to your own post.
TRUTH: Answer the challenge questions as truthful as possible!
DARE: If you choose not to accept the tag, you have to follow through on whatever dare the person who tags you chooses
The DARE given to me is to re-read [within the next 30 days] the book that has the lowest rating of all the books you’ve read in the last five (5) years.
Nope! No way I’m suffering through that!