I have been tagged by James @ This is My Truth – blogger and creator of this super fun tag – to participate is his awesome Truth-or-Dare themed book tag!
- Create your own new post and call it “Tag: This-Is-My-Truth-Now” and be sure to include in your tags the words — without quotes — “ThisIsMyTruthNow Tag”
- Be sure to mention the person who tagged you and maybe tell everyone something interesting about the person who tagged you.
- Include a link to the original post (https://thisismytruthnow.com/2017/05/31/tag-this-is-my-truth-now/) mentioning the creator of this tag (James @ This is My Truth) so we can see how many people choose to play along.
- Choose 12 bloggers to tag and include a link to their latest post, so others can check them out and meet new people.
- Answer all 12 questions in The Challenge Questions section, but replace the 12th question with your own new one around telling the truth or revealing something interesting about yourself — you can leave the existing if you can’t think of something. (comment your answers to my question below before you change and post)
- Make sure to add your own DARE to your tagged guests at the bottom of the post!
- If you haven’t been tagged, but you want to play along, you can totally jump on in and post responses to the tag on your blog.
- Include these rules when you copy/paste to your own post.
TRUTH: Answer the challenge questions as truthful as possible!
DARE: If you choose not to accept the tag, you have to follow through on whatever dare the person who tags you chooses
The DARE given to me is to re-read [within the next 30 days] the book that has the lowest rating of all the books you’ve read in the last five (5) years.
Nope! No way I’m suffering through that!
So here is my TRUTH:
Continue reading →