Thank you so much to Laura @ The Book Corps for nominating me! Everyone please go check out her blog! Her reviews are always on point!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 10 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
How my blog started
Oh a whim. 100% random day with nothing going on and I thought … you know what would be fun … making a blog.
I have talked about starting a blog for a while but thought, no one will even follow me. I realized that this blog is as much for me as it is for other people, so why not just take the leap? It have been a fun experience and I have been able to make some fun interesting connections with other bloggers out there! Of course I hope to grow this into something bigger eventually, but for now I am enjoying it was a hobby.
Like I said, I really only started this recently, less than 2 months ago in fact. I hardly have this whole blogging lifestyle all figured out enough to give advice to others. I suppose my two pieces of advice would be
Do it for you first
Write what you want to write
Don’t let the fear that you won’t be a super famous mega blogger get in the way of starting a blog if that’s what you want to do. Likewise, don’t let other people dictate what you write about. Like I said above. Your blog is for you first and foremost and as long as that’s true, you will enjoy doing it.